Alert monitors and centralizes data and alarms from a variety of automated applications (SCADA systems , PLCs, remote monitoring sites) and runs on Windows.
When an alarm condition is detected, Alert automatically informs the relevant staff using all available media (phone, SMS, pager, email, fax …)
Calls are made according to a schedule associated with each alarm type, guarantying a live call tracking (transmitted information have been taken into account) with all necessary escalation procedures
Maximum flexibility for your information system
Alert can connect to a variety of applications :
- Industrial SCADA systems via Alert’s integrated OPC interface or specific modules (Intouch, AppServer, WinCC, PCVue, Cimplicity, Citect ...), which are supplied by default with the software.
- Industrial PLCs or controllers via the OPC interface (Data Access, Alarms & Events).
- External applications or devices via scripts that process the exchange protocol between Alert and these applications / devices (serial link, IP, file, database, email, SMS ...).
Alert can also handle alarms or action requests that are transmitted through other interfaces :
- External applications, through its programming interface (API) or command lines.
- WEB server through a script of the Message Processor.
- Voice interface (Jericho).
Alarm broadcast on all media
When an alarm condition is detected, Alert automatically informs the relevant staff using all available media:
- Landline and mobile telephone, as well as Walkie–Talkie, to directly contact the operators and transmit information by voice with immediate call acknowledgement and possibility to acknowledge the alarms. Compatible with all technologies: analog, digital (ISDN), VoIP.
- SMS, mini–messages on DECT phone (Alcatel, Aastra, Siemens …) to Alert mobile operators with written messages.
- Pager / Beeper to rapidly inform onsite operators.
- Fax, email to transmit reports and additional information on the alarms and their context
The AlertMobile module for smartphones (Android, BlackBerry, iPhone), offers operators an ergonomic and efficient tool to:
- Receive and manage alarms,
- View and manage sensitive data from the system being monitored,
- Set up availability remotely and in real time,
- Enhance his safety during risky operations
An intuitive and ergonomic On–Call Management#
Alert integrates advanced on–call management features, allowing you to define in a simple and intuitive way the operators that need to be warned :
- When an alarm is detected, the operators who have to be warned, are selected based on their on–call group membership attached to the alarm and the on–call schedule associated to each group.
- The selected operators are reached using media on the numbers assigned to them in their call list. Calls are made according to their order in the list until the operator is considered effectively warned (call transmitted and acknowledged).
- If a call fails to warn an operator (all tries to the numbers in his list have been unsuccessfully), relief operators can be called. If an entire group cannot be called successfully, relief groups are called
Alert provides a visual and voice interface adapted to each operator, local and onsite:
- Multilingual visual interface (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Chinese).